Serving more than 700,000 people in diverse communities across the region, a collaborative team of more than 3,500 colleagues provide comprehensive healthcare services through two hospitals – Flagstaff Medical Center and Verde Valley Medical Center – as well as other practices, clinics and services, including:
- Primary care and specialty clinics.
- Outpatient surgical centers.
- Heart and Vascular Center of Northern Arizona.
- Cancer Centers of Northern Arizona Healthcare.
- EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine.
- Guardian Air and Guardian Medical Transport.
- Children’s Health Center.
- Valley View Care (assisted living and hospice care).
- Sedona campus.
Our physicians and their teams prevent and treat illness and injury, from the commonplace to the very rare, at every age and stage of life. Many of our specialty services – including rural telemedicine; population health initiatives and palliative care – reach far beyond the hospital’s walls and touch our communities where the need is greatest.
Flagstaff Medical Center
Flagstaff Medical Center is a standout regional hospital distinguished by its high-quality care and specialty services, including an award-winning spine surgery program; comprehensive behavioral health services; and the only Level 1 Trauma Center north of Phoenix. FMC is also home to Guardian Medical Transport, a leader in developing innovative, continuous compression CPR techniques that are tripling survivor rates for cardiac arrest patients.