“Breathtaking” – that’s how people describe the outdoor playground Northern Arizona residents enjoy
year-round. Abundant sunshine, beautiful scenery and ample undeveloped space make Northern Arizona conducive to all types of outdoor play. And those who played before us still shape the arts and culture in our communities infusing their tradition and traces of the past. If city life is something you can’t live without, don’t worry, it’s just a short car ride away. And there’s more…
- Northern Arizona has four distinct seasons.
- One of the most varied environments in the United States, Northern Arizona offers a little bit of every natural beauty: Mountain ranges and the San Francisco Peaks, ponderosa pine forests, Sedona red rocks; Verde River, Oak Creek, Page Springs and Lake Powell.
- The culture born in the ancient civilization ruins found throughout Northern Arizona lives on in the soul of our communities. Navajo, Hopi and Yavapai-Apache culture, along with a strong Southwestern influence, is evident in the arts and community charter.
- Be in Phoenix in less than three hours or Las Vegas in less than five to enjoy all the amenities of big city life.
- You like the outdoors? Then you’ve found your new home. Whether you prefer extreme outdoor adventure – technical red rock mountain biking – or leisurely strolls in one of the most beautiful places on Earth, Northern Arizona is a haven for those who hold a special place in their hearts for experiencing nature.
It’s an outdoor playland. My wife and I love to hike the amazing trails around Flagstaff and Sedona with our dogs.Dick Sharp, Director