About our patient portal
MyNAHealthcare is an easy, secure way to manage your health online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office. At MyNAHealthcare, you can:
- View your health information.
- Retrieve lab results.
- Browse health facts and information.
- Update personal information.
- View and request appointments (physician offices only).
- Request prescription renewals (physician offices only).
- Communicate with your healthcare provider’s office via secure message (physician offices only).
- View health summaries during inpatient visits, both current and historical.
- View summary notes after an outpatient clinic visit.
- View radiology and pathology results.
- Results/reports will be available on the patient portal three weeks after the results/report are final and signed off.
- Only final results will be posted. No images will be available on the portal. This allows providers to discuss results with the patient before they appear on the patient portal.
- Pay your bill for hospital-based services.
Download the app
1. Download the HealtheLife app for Apple or Android to access MyNAHealthcare from your mobile device.
2. Log in with your patient portal username and password.
If you have questions about your health record, please contact your healthcare provider.
If you have questions about accessing your account, please contact the Patient Portal Helpline at 877-624-7678 between 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. on weekdays. Please note the helpline is closed on major holidays.