At EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine, our goal is to help you achieve optimal health and high-level performance, whether you’re a recreational or competitive athlete.
Our physical therapists and athletic trainers work together to provide you with prevention, treatment and educational programs.
Using the latest equipment and facilities, we also help local coaching staffs address the specific needs of their teams through:
- Injury prevention.
- Injury rehabilitation.
- Sport-specific conditioning.
- Golf program. (link to that page)
- Concussion rehabilitation. (link to that page)
- Educational programs.
- Graston Technique® to detect and treat disorders of the skeletal muscles.
- Functional dry needling.
- Aquatic therapy. (link to that page)
All athletes are not created equal, nor are the demands of their sports. Each athlete faces a different challenge and risk for injury.
Our sports-specific training programs are designed to enhance strength, balance, proprioception, agility and power to prevent injuries that can occur from overtraining, sports trauma, improper training techniques, faulty biomechanics and more.
EntireCare’s preventive interventions include:
- Taping procedures.
- Orthotic bracing.
- Stretching programs.
- Strengthening programs.
- Gait analysis through physical examination and the Gait Sense Treadmill.
Our sports injury prevention clinic
You’re invited to attend our two-hour sports injury prevention clinic to learn about health, sports performance, injuries and equipment. Our physical therapists and strength and conditioning specialists will be on hand to answer questions and assess your specific needs.
Clinics are held on the third Thursday of every month from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Outpatient Therapy Clinic on Flagstaff Medical Center’s West Campus at 1200 N. Beaver St. in Flagstaff.
It’s almost a sure thing that an athlete will be injured at some point during his or her career. However, there are no guarantees regarding how quickly and how successful recovery will be.
Backed by years of sports medicine and athletic experience, our team can help you get back into competition as quickly and safely as possible.
Our injury rehabilitation offers a number of advantages:
- Technologically advanced facilities.
- Cutting-edge techniques backed by research.
- Staff with on-the-field competition experience.
- Pre- and post-surgical care.
- Quick access to the healthcare system.