At EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine, our goal is to help you achieve optimal health and high-level performance whether you’re a recreational or competitive athlete.
Our physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists work together in an integrative team approach to provide you with concussion prevention, treatment and educational programs.
Using the latest equipment and facilities, we assist in rehabilitating patients who have suffered a concussion through safe integration to work and school, as well as appropriate return to sports activity.
We address and treat symptoms including:
- Balance problems.
- Blurred or double vision.
- Difficulty concentrating or slowed processing of information.
- Feeling dazed and confused, like you are in a fog.
- Difficulty organizing, planning, and effectively implementing plans.
- Fatigue or difficulty sleeping.
- Memory problems short and long term.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Personality changes such as aggression, anxiety, depression, irritability, mood swings and restlessness.
- Sensitivity to light and sound.
- Slurred speech.