Thank you for your interest in choosing NAH to support your educational journey. We are committed to supporting students and serving the community of Northern Arizona and beyond. NAH student services will assist in coordinating all steps of student placement. We support student placements in multiple departments throughout NAH. For more information, please contact us.
In our continuing effort to mitigate risk, streamline process and optimize cost, while improving productivity, accuracy, and quality, we have adopted myClinicalExchange as our web based automated tool to operate, administer and manage our Student Clinical Placement Program.
myClinicalExchange will allow you and your staff to perform the following tasks in an efficient and cost-effective manner with little or no training for you and your staff:
- Request clinical placement at our hospital and view the request status.
- Manage compliance and ensure students have completed their clinical placement onboarding documentation for our hospital; as well as
- Administer and manage your student’s participation at our Student Clinical Placement Program.
- myClinicalExchange will allow your students to register for and manage their entire participation at our Student Clinical Placement Program as follows:
- View their clinical placement schedule.
- Complete, submit & upload their Clinical and On-boarding Compliance documents.
- Consent and approve document as required by our hospital; as well as
- Complete their clinical placement survey on-line.
Each student will be charged a nominal fee each year chosen by the Academic Partner:
- 6 month subscription – $20.00 plus tax
- 12 month subscription – $39.50 plus tax
If you are planning on paying for your students, please reach out to [email protected] We will set up your billing process after you establish an account.
If you already have an account with myClinicalExchange, the only thing we need you to do is update your checklist. Please reach out to support to ensure you have the most current version.
To get started with next steps, please contact [email protected]linicalexchange.com