Ortho NOW offers walk-in orthopedic visits for acute sprains and strains, sports injuries, joint pain, and possible fractures. No appointment is needed. It’s all the convenience and affordability of urgent care but with unparalleled orthopedic expertise. No need to wait, just come to one of our two convenient locations in Cottonwood or Flagstaff to visit a highly trained orthopedic specialist.
Fast care for orthopedic and sports injuries
Ortho NOW can be a better, more cost-effective option than the ER (unless your injury is life-threatening or severe), because you avoid long waits and potential exposure to contagious patients. Visit an Ortho NOW clinic if you have:
- Sprains or strains
- Broken bones
- Closed fractures (in which the bone does not break the skin)
- Sports-related injuries
- Recently painful, swollen, or injured joints
- Neck and low back pain
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Hand and wrist injuries
- Torn ligaments
- Hip pain or injuries, hip bursitis or IT (iliotibial) band pain
- Rotator cuff injury
- Golf or tennis elbow, or other elbow injuries
- Torn ACL, meniscus tear, and other knee injuries like kneecap fracture or knee dislocation
Why Ortho NOW?
Not only can you be seen immediately, you can be seen by a team on the leading edge of innovation and musculoskeletal care.
- No appointment needed, just walk in
- Fast service without long waits or unnecessary exposure to sick patients that may be contagious
- X-rays and lab tests in one location
- Wound dressing, splints, or casts as needed
- Convenient referrals to additional specialists as needed
When to choose the ER instead of Ortho NOW
Ortho NOW is not an appropriate choice for more severe injuries. Please go directly to an emergency room in the case of: open fractures, head or facial trauma, a partial or full amputation, or chest pain. The emergency room is also the right choice for initial visits following a motor vehicle accident or diagnosed shoulder dislocations.
Locations and hours
Ortho NOW Flagstaff
107 East Oak Avenue
Ortho NOW Cottonwood
340 South Willard Street
For more information, call 1-800-656-7880