Our orthopedic specialists at Northern Arizona Healthcare support you every step of the way
Everyone, from the nurses to the patient care technicians, was very professional but also very compassionate and caring. The pre-surgery class they had beforehand was awesome; so comprehensive and really prepared me for what was ahead, what I needed to do and what I could expect. They helped me each step of the way.Carol Jancek, patient of the Northern Arizona Healthcare Orthopedic Surgery Center
Imagine what a relief it would be to wake up free from back, neck or joint pain. Northern Arizona Healthcare’s team of orthopedic specialists has experience treating every type of musculoskeletal condition. Working together, our collaborative approach enables us to offer the best, most comprehensive care for each patient – right here in Northern Arizona.
With board-certified orthopedic specialists on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the team at Northern Arizona Healthcare can help patients with:
- Musculoskeletal injuries to the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments or tendons.
- Arthritis, osteoporosis and other degenerative conditions.
- Sports injuries, trauma and fractures.
- Pain management and rehabilitation.
Our experienced care team, which has performed thousands of successful spine and joint surgeries, offers a full range of orthopedic services – backed by expertise and the latest innovations in material, technology and design – to help you move freely again, including:
- Total joint replacement surgery for knees, hips, shoulders and ankles.
- Revision surgery for previously implanted or worn-out joint replacements.
- Spinal surgery and revision spinal surgery – performed by both neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons, depending on the condition and diagnosis.
- A specialty geriatric fracture service for older patients with common fractures.
- Free pre-surgery education programs for total hip, knee and shoulder replacements as well as spinal surgery so you know what to expect before, during and after surgery.
Make an appointment
Start the process of living pain free and make an appointment today. Please call 800-656-7880.
NAH Orthopedic & Spine Institute is the official health care partner of Northern Arizona University Athletics