To begin the process of pre-registration, please make an appointment for your pre-admission phone profile at 30 weeks of pregnancy. We look forward to meeting you and working together to create the best possible family care experience.
Pre-admission phone profile
- Please call FMC’s Birth & Wellness Center at 928-214-3993 to schedule your pre-admission phone profile appointment.
- The ideal time for your appointment is when you are 30 weeks pregnant.
- The pre-admission appointment with your Labor and Delivery nurse takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Your appointment involves providing medical and obstetrical history, important information about your pregnancy, health insurance information and patient centered comprehensive birth plan.
- Please schedule your appointment for a time when you will be in a private environment with minimal distractions. You will be asked sensitive information regarding your health history.
Your well-being counts
During your phone profile appointment, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and talk about your needs and begin to develop a care plan. We want your stay at FMC to be a positive experience for you and your family. This planning process assists us to be ready for your arrival.
Just as you have your own physician, you will also need to choose a physician who will care for your baby after the birth. You can let the nurse know this physician’s name during your pre-admission phone profile.
We hope your visit with the nurse will help you become familiar with our services and setting.
Flagstaff Medical Center