At the Birth & Wellness Center, your experienced maternity care team includes:
- Board-certified obstetricians, neonatologists, pediatricians and family practice physicians.
- Neonatal nurse practitioners.
- Nationally certified nurses.
- Certified lactation consultants and breastfeeding counselors.
- Specially trained support staff and technicians.
Many of our caregivers have received local, state and national recognition, ranging from Nurse of the Year to the Daisy Awards.
What you can expect during labor and delivery
Designed for your comfort and safety, our labor and delivery area is an ideal place for your baby to take his or her first breath. You’ll find:
- A four-bed triage for initial patient evaluation.
- 11 private labor, delivery and recovery rooms.
- Hydrotherapy spa tubs in each room to ease labor discomfort.
- Sleep chairs in each room for your significant other.
- Antenatal rooms for high-risk moms.
- Two operating rooms with recovery areas where moms and babies can recover together.
- Skin-to-skin or Golden Hour support.
- Several waiting areas for family and friends.
What you can expect after your baby is born
After delivery, you, your baby and your family can spend time together in a supportive, relaxing environment that includes:
- Patient- and family-centered care.
- Quiet Time from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
- Breastfeeding support.
- Birth recording services.
- Hearing screening for your baby.
- Safe sleep practices and education.
- Parent gift packs with educational materials.
- Newborn Channel for parent education.
- Postpartum depression screening and support.