The Birth & Wellness Center delivers extraordinary care to mothers, babies and families. This includes:
- Expert mom and baby care.
- Childbirth, breastfeeding and parenting classes.
- Help from a social worker before, during and after pregnancy.
- New parent support through a program coordinator.
Did you know?
- Every year, more than 1,200 babies are born at Flagstaff Medical Center.
- Our center ranked in the top nine percent of departments nationwide for quality care.*
- We offer 15 educational classes in childbirth, breastfeeding and parenting.
- The Special Care Nursery is the only facility of its kind in Northern Arizona to take care of premature and sick newborns.
* HCAHPS, Oct. – Dec. 2013