At Northern Arizona Healthcare, we have the experience and expertise to treat a wide variety of respiratory disorders, including:
- Allergies and immune system diseases.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, or COPD, is related to asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis and bronchiectasis.
- Breathing-related sleep issues.
- Interstitial lung diseases.
- Lung infections and obstructive lung conditions.
- Pleural and mediastinal conditions.
- Pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary vascular diseases.
- Tumors and cancers of the lungs and chest.
Our respiratory caregivers understand how to apply high-tech devices to treat your respiratory disorder, assess your progress to make sure treatments are effective, and make any necessary changes to produce the best results.
Spotting the warning signs
If you or someone you love experiences one or more of the following symptoms, see your doctor and ask for a pulmonary specialist referral:
- Chronic cough
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Excessive mucus production