Our caregivers have extensive training in a wide range of areas, including:
- Advanced cardiac life support, or ACLS.
- Pediatric advanced life support, or PALS.
- Neonatal resuscitation program, or NRP certification.
- Pulmonary function.
- Perinatal and pediatrics registration and certification.
We also work closely with physicians to handle any sudden or acute problems as well as manage your ongoing chronic disorders.
Improving your breathing – and your life
Whether you seek treatment at Flagstaff Medical Center or at one of the Verde Valley Medical Center locations, we have the facilities and expert pulmonary care teams to treat you as an inpatient or outpatient.
Flagstaff Medical Center Pulmonary Function Lab
Accredited by the American Thoracic Society, the lab uses the latest technology to help diagnose lung disease more easily, making it possible for you to begin treatment sooner.
In addition, Flagstaff Medical Center houses a Level I Trauma Center, plus seven to eight pulmonologists who can take care of your immediate and long-term respiratory care needs.
Verde Valley Medical Center Pulmonary Services
Accredited by the College of American Pathologists, we provide testing and treat long-term, chronic pulmonary issues such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, or COPD.
Most procedures are performed on an outpatient basis, but if the need arises, they can be performed on an inpatient basis as well.
Did you know?
- More than 25 million Americans, including seven million kids, have asthma.
- Close to 60 percent of children with asthma suffered at least one asthma attack last year.
- Asthma can be life-threatening if it’s not managed and treated properly.