We know life is busy and when you need healthcare, you need it to be as easy as possible. Northern Arizona Healthcare’s primary care services are designed to improve health by giving you and your family easy access to integrated care in five communities.
Our team-based approach – consisting of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners – offers a personalized experience, regardless of your age or stage of life. Our providers care for you and your family at five convenient locations:
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Cottonwood
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Camp Verde
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Sedona
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Village of Oak Creek
- Immediate Care at Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Camp Verde – Immediate Care is a walk-in service where providers treat the same conditions treated at an urgent care, but at a lower cost. Patients pay the same co-pay for an Immediate Care visit as they pay to see their primary care provider.
Schedule sick appointments online
On MyNAHealthcare, Northern Arizona Healthcare’s patient portal, patients may schedule online appointments for sick visits. If you’re sick and need to be seen within 24-48 hours, you can schedule an appointment through the patient portal at one of our five primary care clinics. This applies to adult sick visits only.
To schedule an appointment online :
- Log into your patient portal.
- Click the Appointments icon on top of the page.
- Choose Schedule a New Appointment from the left navigation menu.
- Choose Primary Care Adult Sick as reason for your visit.
- Select the clinic location for your appointment.
- View and select the available appointment times.
If you are seeking emergency medical treatment, please call 9-1-1 or visit the emergency department.