Personalized primary care in Sedona
Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Sedona provides a multidisciplinary primary care approach to help you and your family stay healthy. We provide personalized care in a number of areas including:
- Wellness exams.
- Preventive healthcare and screening services.
- Immunizations and vaccines. Our experienced staff can answer your questions and provide you with recommendations for any age.
- Sports physicals for student athletes.
- Pre-operative evaluation.
- Acute injury evaluation and treatment.
- Minor dermatology, podiatry and other office procedures.
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
- Visiting specialists including neurologists, cardiologists and orthopedists.
- Access to your confidential health records via the patient portal.