Personalized primary care in Cottonwood
Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Cottonwood provides a multidisciplinary primary care approach involving physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners to help you and your family stay healthy. We provide personalized care in a number of areas including:
- Wellness exams.
- Preventive healthcare and screening services.
- Immunizations and vaccines. Our experienced staff can answer your questions and provide you with recommendations for any age.
- Sports physicals for student athletes.
- Pre-operative evaluation and in-office laboratory draws.
- EKG and spirometry/pulmonary function testing.
- Acute injury evaluation and treatment.
- Minor dermatology, podiatry and other office procedures.
- Evaluation and management of behavioral health conditions.
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
- Neurological exams and testing.
- Access to your confidential health records via the patient portal.
- Convenient appointment times and extended hours.