Immediate Care in Camp Verde
Need care now? Not a problem; we’ve got you covered.
Immediate Care is a service where providers can treat most of the same conditions treated at an urgent care, but at a lower cost. Patients pay the same co-pay for an Immediate Care visit as they pay to see their primary care provider.
Patients are strongly encouraged to call ahead for a projected time to be seen in the Immediate Care. Patients are seen by providers in order of greatest need. Please call 928-639-5555 before you visit Camp Verde Campus Immediate Care. Our staff will provide you with a projected visit time during your call.
The Camp Verde Campus also offers X-rays and laboratory services on-site allowing Immediate Care providers access to these services to effectively and efficiently treat patients.
Conditions treated at Immediate Care include:
- Back pain
- Broken bones evaluation – not compounded or displaced
- Camp physicals
- Colds and flu
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Ear and eye infections
- Hypertension – without chest pain
- Insect Bites and stings – no snake or venomous bites
- Mild abdominal pain
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts and lacerations
- Minor injuries
- Nausea and diarrhea
- Rashes and skin conditions
- Sinus infections
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Sports physicals
- Strep throat
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)