The patients, families and communities that entrust Northern Arizona Healthcare (NAH) with their care remain steadfast in their belief that our organization will continue to provide safe patient care. That calling requires us to take every step we can to deliver on that belief. The overwhelming evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective support our consideration and decision to put a new NAH Required Vaccination Policy in place:
Effective December 31, 2021, all employees will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of employment at NAH, or apply for and be approved for a medical or religious exception.
At NAH colleague safety is a top priority. NAH has kept colleagues safe throughout the COVID-19 pandemic by ensuring that every colleague has training, resources, and personal protective equipment to safely care for patients. NAH has a comprehensive respiratory protection program that ensures every colleague has access to N-95 masks that they have been fit tested to, for every patient encounter.
So, you think you know a thing or two about Northern Arizona? But did you know…
- We have four seasons.
- We’re surrounded by majestic landscapes.
- Our cities are infused with arts and culture.
- Big city life is just a short drive away.
- We are outdoors communities.
We’d love to tell you more. Discover Northern Arizona.
…Stay for the vision
Guided by our vision to become the choice, the destination and the integrator of healthcare in our region, more than 3,500 professionals work together daily to offer not just great but amazing care and wellness opportunities to our colleagues, patients and communities. We can do this because:
- We are a collaborative team.
- We are part of the healthcare solution.
- We are personally connected to our rural communities.
- We are committed to colleague wellness.
- We are cutting-edge technology and technique.
- We are supportive of family and career.