A cancer diagnosis can create overwhelming fear and uncertainty. As a patient, you want to know how cancer will affect you and your family financially, as well as physically and emotionally: How will you manage? What will your insurance cover? Our financial counselors will assist you with insurance coverage issues and help determine your out-of-pocket treatment costs. To help you address these and other questions, our licensed social workers and other specialists offer a wide range of services, including:
- Information and referrals to community agencies that can help you figure out disability and other social services support available.
- Support groups that provide guidance and hope in a safe, loving environment for you, your family and caregivers.
- Nutritional counseling with a registered dietitian to help you maintain a healthy diet during your treatment.
- Counseling to help manage depression, grief and anxiety.
- Supportive care during treatment and recovery.
- Complementary therapies, including massage therapy, reflexology and Reiki – all of which reduce anxiety and depression while increasing energy levels.
We are here to help answer your questions or assist you with scheduling an appointment. Call us today.