We know life is busy and when you need healthcare, you need it to be as easy as possible. Northern Arizona Healthcare’s primary care services are designed to improve health by giving you and your family easy access to integrated care in five communities.
Our team-based approach – consisting of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners – offers a personalized experience, regardless of your age or stage of life. Our providers care for you and your family at five convenient locations:
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group - Cottonwood
- Verde Valley Medical Clinic - Camp Verde
- Verde Valley Medical Clinic - Sedona
- Verde Valley Medical Clinic - Village of Oak Creek
- Immediate Care at Verde Valley Medical Clinic - Camp Verde - Immediate Care is a walk-in service where providers treat the same conditions treated at an urgent care, but at a lower cost. Patients pay the same co-pay for an Immediate Care visit as they pay to see their primary care provider.