At NAH, our board-certified physicians and advanced practice providers effectively diagnose, manage and treat the full spectrum of hand and wrist issues.
Our providers specialize and treat injuries and conditions including, but not limited to:
- Finger, hand and wrist sprains, fractures and other injuries.
- “Trigger finger” and tendonitis of the hand and wrist.
- Cysts and other lumps and bumps of the fingers, hand and wrist, including Dupuytren's contracture (palmar fibromatosis/scar buildup).
- Common arthritis (osteoarthritis) and rheumatoid arthritis of the fingers, hand and wrist.
- Carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome and other nerve compression syndromes causing numbness, tingling or burning of the fingers, hand and wrist.
- Infections of the hand and wrist.