To enroll in the patient portal, you can either self-enroll or request an email invitation.
If you are an NAH patient who is 18 or older and doesn’t currently have access to the MyNAHealthcare patient portal, there are two easy ways to self-enroll:
- Email address: The email address must match the one provided to the registration or clinic staff when you received care at NAH. If you are unsure which email address to use for self-enrollment or did not provide one at check-in, please call the Patient Portal Helpline at the number below.
- Personal identifier: The patient identifier, or CMRN, is your NAH account number, which can be found on your billing statement; given to you by a clinic or registration staff member; or by calling the Patient Portal Helpline.
If you manage someone else’s health, talk to the patient’s healthcare provider to receive a personal invitation. Self-enrollment is not currently available to caregivers or guardians.
- To begin, click the button below.
- Complete the online form by adding your name and date of birth.
- Enter your email address or choose “Personal Identifier” to enter your CMRN to verify your account.
Request an email invitation:
Call the Patient Portal Helpline at 877-624-7678 or ask a registration or clinic staff member to send you an email invitation to join the portal, then follow the instructions in the email. Sometimes portal invite emails can get caught in your SPAM or junk mail, check these folders if you don’t receive an email invitation after you have requested it.