The Telemetry Technician Training Program is designed to prepare students to read and interpret cardiac arrhythmias for patients on cardiac monitors. The student will build the necessary knowledge and experience to safely practice cardiac monitoring. In addition, the telemetry technician will learn to perform 12 lead EKGs. The program is approximately six weeks in duration, depending on individual needs. The program includes, but is not limited to:
- Didactic, or classroom, teaching, with case studies.
- Hands-on experience with equipment.
- Simulation training to develop skills and confidence.
- Group discussions that integrate real-world experience.
- Robust clinical training experience with an assigned preceptor for clinical time.
Do these programs excite you? Want to know more about these amazing opportunities? Please contact NAH Education at 928-773-2491.
To apply: Please contact the NAH Human Resources training program recruiter at 928-773-2107.