Flagstaff Pharmacy is a full-service retail pharmacy that’s been serving the community’s medication needs since 1992. As a division of Northern Arizona Healthcare, we do much more than fill prescriptions. We also provide:
- Patient education resources.
- Hard-to-find and special-order items.
- Employee discounts with lower copays through our insurance plans and a 10 percent discount on over-the-counter products.
- Bedside delivery with the Meds In Hand program for patients awaiting hospital discharge.
- MedSafe receptacle to dispose of unwanted/expired medicine.
- Las instrucciones de la receta mÃ©dica e informaciÃ³n del medicamento en EspaÃ±ol.
Call 928-773-2565 to refill or transfer your prescription. If you have questions about a medication, just ask one of our knowledgeable pharmacists. We’re also a DMV-authorized partner.
Stocking your medicine cabinet
Choose from a wide range of over-the-counter products at Flagstaff Pharmacy. Whether you have a headache, you want to stop smoking or you’re looking for a good multivitamin, stop in and see how we can help.
Some of the over-the-counter, natural and prescription medications we keep on our shelves can treat a variety of issues, such as:
- Pain and fever.
- Cough and cold.
- Allergy and sinus.
- Vitamin and herbal supplements.
- Antacids and indigestion.
- Skin care.
- Diabetic care.
- Eye care.
- First aid.
- Oral and dental care.
- Sleep aids.
- Smoking cessation.