SCOPE OF SERVICES
The Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group sleep services include, but are not limited to:
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- BIPAP (Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure)
- Supplemental Oxygen Therapy
- Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT)
- CPAP desensitization and patient education to assist with treatment compliance
- Sleep Study interpretation
- Sleep Stage scoring
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
Hours of service
The Sleep Clinic is open Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 5pm.
The Sleep Lab is open for sleep studies Monday through Friday: 7pm to 7am.
Sunday and Major Holidays: Closed
Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group Cardiology - Flagstaff
2000 S. Thompson St.
Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group - Sleep Cottonwood
1759 E. Villa Drive, Ste. 313
Cottonwood, Arizona 86326