The Cardiovascular Institute sleep services include, but are not limited to:
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- BIPAP (Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure)
- Supplemental Oxygen Therapy
- Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT)
- CPAP desensitization and patient education to assist with treatment compliance
- Sleep Study interpretation
- Sleep Stage scoring
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
Hours of service
The Sleep Clinic is open Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Sleep Lab is open for sleep studies Monday through Friday: 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Saturday, Sunday and major holidays: Closed
Cardiovascular Institute - Flagstaff (Sleep)
2000 S. Thompson St.
Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group - Sleep Cottonwood
1759 E. Villa Drive
Cottonwood, Arizona 86326