PathfinderHealth, LLC, (PFH) is a Clinically Integrated Network (CIN), developed through collaboration among local healthcare providers with the support of Northern Arizona Healthcare. PFH is organized, directed and managed by physicians with the goal of improving the clinical value of services provided to our patients. This is accomplished by member selection of evidence-based clinical initiatives that will improve the quality of care and decrease costs. Adherence to these initiatives is monitored and documented by metrics that accurately reflect provider performance. Over time, additional initiatives will be selected with corresponding enhancement of clinical value.
PFH is organized and operated in a manner that ensures improvements in quality of care and reductions in healthcare costs for our patients. PFH activities are fully compliant with all applicable laws, including federal and state antitrust laws. In addition to developing initiatives directed at improving quality of care and reducing healthcare costs.
PFH’s vision is to create a regional, clinically integrated care delivery system that empowers providers to enhance health while improving quality (clinical outcomes and service excellence) and lowering costs.
In support of the vision, PFH’s guiding principles help provide direction on certain CIN components and include the following:
- Enhance patient- and family-centered care.
- Facilitate clinical and financial alignment to ensure a sustainable delivery system.
- Be physician-driven, with an emphasis on primary care and strengthening the provider community.
- Align like-minded providers and facilities with a shared vision.
- Partner with patients to enhance care through all stages of life.
- Use best practices and information technology to improve care.
- Provide timely access to appropriate care.
- Reward quality care.
PFH by the numbers
- More than 500 providers (physicians, advanced practitioners, behavioral health, and therapy services)
- More than 20,000 members and beneficiaries
- Coverage in Arizona's Coconino, Yavapai, and Navajo Counties
- 2 hospitals
- 4 ambulatory surgery centers
- 6 skilled nursing facilities
- 2 rehabilitation hospitals
- 1 home health