As you age, your body changes, and so does what you need to stay healthy. Your provider can be your guide throughout this process.
- As you age, your body changes, and so does what you need to stay healthy. Your provider can be your guide throughout this process. – National Institutes of Health
- Your provider is an expert in healthy eating and exercise for older adults and can steer you towards the right choices.
- If you have a chronic health condition – chronic health conditions affect more than half of the aging population– your provider will help you manage it and perhaps even recommend clinical trials.
- If you fall – a leading cause of injury among older adults – your provider can help you make a plan to keep it from happening again. – U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- A primary provider can save you time and money by sparing you extra referrals and visits to specialists when you don’t really need them.
We offer primary care services in Flagstaff, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Sedona or the Village of Oak Creek. \