When your child participates in the Inspire clinical program, the team is here to guide and support your entire family as you work to improve your health.
- Sherry Walka, FNP, Lead Nurse Practitioner
- Anthony Gobe, MEd, Exercise Physiologist
- Jillian Peart, RDN, Registered Dietitian
- Jason Carpenter, LMSW, Social Worker
Program staff and support
- Hiliary Howdeshell, Office Coordinator & Community Outreach
- Ron Tuckman, MD, Medical Director
- Dirk de Heer, MPH, PhD, Research & Program Evaluation
- Taylor Lane, MA, Research & Program Evaluation
The advisory board consists of local physicians, city and county officials, university faculty, local health professionals, and other community members. They work to improve the health of young people in Northern Arizona by providing guidance and advocating for Inspire programs.