MyNAHealthcare, Northern Arizona Healthcare’s patient portal, is an easy, secure way to manage your health online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
At MyNAHealthcare, you can:
- View your health information and records.
- Retrieve lab results.
- Communicate with your healthcare provider's office via secure message.
- Request an appointment.
- Update key information such as your address and phone number.
Don't have a portal account?
There are two easy ways to enroll in the patient portal.
Download the app
1. Download the HealtheLife app for Apple or Android to access MyNAHealthcare from your mobile device.
2. Log in with your patient portal username and password.
If you have questions about your health record, please contact your healthcare provider.
If you have questions about accessing your account, please contact the NAH–IT Service Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-855-624-4855.