Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Cottonwood is dedicated to providing excellent care. When you visit, rest assured our specialists understand urological problems are often a sensitive, uncomfortable issue for patients.
Your comfort is a priority during diagnosis and in developing an effective treatment plan to help you feel like yourself again. We offer minimally invasive and advanced treatments for a range of urological issues, including:
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney stones
- Erectile dysfunction and infertility
- Bladder/Kidney cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
No matter what, our goal is to help you feel like yourself again.
Did you know?
- One in seven men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime. – American Cancer Society
- Women often mistakenly visit the gynecologist for urology-related problems.
- Smoking is the most important risk factor for bladder cancer. Smokers are at least three times as likely to get bladder cancer as nonsmokers. Smoking causes about half of all bladder cancers in both men and women. – American Cancer Society
- Being exposed to certain chemicals and having chronic bladder infections can also increase the risk of bladder cancer. – National Cancer Institute
Make an appointment
Take charge of your urological health and make an appointment today.