The Emergency Department team at Verde Valley Medical Center provides 24/7 emergency care with compassion and expertise.
Exceptional care you can trust
- ED physicians available 24/7 with backup coverage for most specialties
- Registered nurses with specialized training in trauma, certified emergency nursing, pediatric and cardiac care
- 24 treatment bays with three trauma bays, four rapid treatment rooms and an observation/holding area
- Level IV Trauma Center designation
- On-site medical helicopter available for emergency transport
- Certified Cardiac Arrest Center with cardiac catheterization lab
- Complete imaging services, including computerized tomography or CAT scans
- Behavioral health assessments available
- Two-bed pediatric observation unit
- All medical transports can send electrocardiograms directly to the hospital, speeding patient treatment
Did you know?
- We have one of the nation’s best door-to-balloon times of 60 minutes or less for cardiac interventional care.
- Our door-to-needle times are better than Mayo Clinic.
- We received the Get With The Guidelines®–Stroke Silver Quality Achievement Award for quality improvement measures to treat stroke patients.
- Our ED has a 92.4 percent patient satisfaction rate.
In case of an emergency, call 911
Verde Valley Medical Center
269 S. Candy Lane
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
Please be advised that the ED cannot provide medical advice over the phone.