The Emergency Department team at Flagstaff Medical Center provides 24/7 emergency care with compassion and expertise. Located in downtown Flagstaff, patients come to us from all over the region.
Exceptional care you can trust
- Level I Trauma Center with dedicated trauma bays and overhead X-ray machines
- Certified Cardiac Arrest Center with cardiac catheterization lab
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- ED physicians are available 24/7 with backup coverage for most specialties
- Registered nurses with specialized training in trauma, certified emergency nursing, pediatric and cardiac care
- 36 treatment rooms equipped with advanced technology
- Helipads on the premises for emergency medical transport by helicopter
- Imaging services, including computerized tomography or CAT scans
- Behavioral health assessments available 24/7
- 24-hour observation unit
Did you know?
- From newborns to people over 65, we can treat any ailment or injury.
- The Flagstaff ED sees nearly 4,000 patients every month.
- Our physical therapists work with our ED team to provide you with any necessary therapy.
In case of an emergency, call 911
Flagstaff Medical Center
1200 N. Beaver Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Please be advised that the ED cannot provide medical advice over the phone.