Helping you live well with diabetes
At Northern Arizona Healthcare, our Diabetes Education and Management Program can help you manage type 1, type 2 or gestational diabetes – whether you’re newly diagnosed or have had the condition for years.
If you have diabetes, our goals are to:
- Improve your quality of life.
- Reduce diabetes-related complications and suffering.
- Contribute to the prevention and cure of diabetes.
We can help you and your family develop the tools, skills, knowledge and support needed to not only manage the disease, but also to prevent it.
Ready to make an appointment?
If you’d like to make an outpatient appointment, give us a call. Our range of services include:
- One-on-one consultations.
- Medical nutrition therapy.
- Education for children with diabetes.