Northern Arizona Healthcare’s Weight Management Clinic is the only facility in Northern Arizona that offers weight-loss surgery and is distinguished as a Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, or MBSAQIP, Accredited – Comprehensive Center. If you need to lose at least 100 pounds and are considering surgery, the Weight Management Clinic may be right for you.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Information sessions for people interested in surgery.
- Clinical monitoring programs that focus on nutrition, diet and exercise to prepare you for surgery.
- Psychological counseling and support.
- Extensive follow-up care.
Paying for surgery
While insurance coverage for bariatric surgery is becoming more common, some plans don't cover it. You will need to call your insurance company to verify whether you have bariatric benefits.
The price of surgery depends on many factors, including:
- The type of surgery you plan to have.
- The amount of your deductible.
- The amount of your co-insurance.
- Any extra bariatric surgery fees.
Please contact our Patient Advocate, Betsy Fritz, at 928-440-5067 for more information.