Serving more than 700,000 people in diverse communities across the region, we provide comprehensive healthcare services through two hospitals – Flagstaff Medical Center and Verde Valley Medical Center – as well as other practices, clinics and services, including:
- Primary care and specialty clinics.
- Outpatient surgical centers.
- Heart and Vascular Center of Northern Arizona.
- Cancer Centers of Northern Arizona Healthcare.
- EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine.
- Guardian Air and Guardian Medical Transport.
- Fit Kids of Arizona.
- Valley View Care (assisted living and hospice care).
We’re proud of many recent developments and innovations that make us a strong partner in health and wellness, and a great place to work, including:
- 3-D mammography at all NAH locations where mammograms are offered; helping us detect, diagnosis and treat breast cancer earlier.
- A dynamic roster of clinical trials and research at the Heart & Vascular Center of Northern Arizona brings the latest in cardiovascular care to our communities.
- Telemedicine services such as videoconferencing, still image transmission, remote monitoring of vital signs, eHealth, continuing medical education and nursing call centers connect healthcare providers in rural and remote locations.
- User-friendly, confidential patient portals make it possible for patients to manage their health information online and communicate with their providers.
We offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401K plan.
- 457(b) tax-deferred compensation plan.
- All-purpose leave.
- Continuing medical education.
- Relocation assistance.
- Sign-on bonus options.
- Shift differential.
- Weekend shift differential.
- Certification credit.
- Education credit.
- Student loan repayment options.
Learn how to join the Northern Arizona Healthcare team.