At Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group Occupational Medicine, we provide convenient, comprehensive occupational medicine services to diverse employers throughout the Verde Valley and beyond. Whether your employees need simple pre-employment screenings or more complex work-related injury or exposure care, you can expect excellent, timely services.
Treating work-related injuries
We treat work-related injuries, including:
- Sprains and strains.
- Eye injuries.
- Minor burns, wounds and minor fractures.
Providing comprehensive services
We provide the following confidential services to help employers remain compliant with Occupational Safety and Health Administration, or OSHA, requirements:
- Commercial Driver License, or CDL, physical exams.
- Work-related drug and alcohol testing.
- Job- and industry-specific pre-placement and annual medical evaluations, including fitness testing for endurance, flexibility and strength.
- Respiratory clearance and mask-fit testing.
- Vision and hearing testing.
- Tuberculosis testing.
- Vaccine management.
- Workplace health and safety coaching and education.
- Return-to-work management.
- Exposure-related follow-up care.
- Same-day acute-care visits for employees and their families, billed to employees’ medical insurance.