CCRN Certification Review Course
Available courses include:
- Multisystem, Musculoskeletal, Behavioral and Psychosocial
- Endocrine, Renal, Hematology, Gastrointestinal
Dates and Times
(class available via video conferencing upon request):
- March 24th - CCRN Prep: Cardiovascular
- May 12th - CCRN Prep: Pulmonary
- July 21st - CCRN Prep: Neurology
- September 8th - CCRN Prep: Multisystem, Musculoskeletal, Behavioral & Psyshosocial
- November 10th - CCRN Prep: Endocrine, Renal, Hematology, Gastrointestinal
At Flagstaff Medical Center, the courses will be held in the Northern Arizona Healthcare Training Center, located at the west end of Fort Valley Shopping Center, 1000 N. Humphreys, Suite 241-242.
In Cottonwood, the courses will be held in the Education Center located in the Courtyard Plaza on the east side of the Verde Valley Medical Center, 269 S. Candy Lane. This class at Verde Valley Medical Center is available via video conference.
(credit card only)
Non-NAH employees can register online by visiting our website at www.nahealth.com/education
NAH Employees, please visit the employee portal at NAHLINK.com. Go to “EDUCATION” and click on “LOGIN TO LMS” to register.