The Sleep Clinic is temporarily unable to accept new patients. Due to equipment shortages resulting from the Phillips CPAP, BiPAP and Mechanical Ventilator device recall, coupled with a staffing shortage caused by the lingering effects of the pandemic, Northern Arizona Healthcare (NAH) Cardiovascular Institute (CVI) will not be accepting new patients at our sleep clinic, beginning August 1, 2022, and until further notice. This difficult decision is necessary in order to alleviate any impact on current patient care.
The NAH CVI sleep clinic is actively recruiting staff. While we do not know when the equipment shortage will be corrected, we are confident that this inconvenience will be a short-term one. We remain committed to providing patients and our community with high-quality health care close to home.
This only affects the CVI sleep clinic. NAH CVI is still able to take new patients and referrals for cardiovascular services. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the sleep team at 928-226-6400.
The Cardiovascular Institute sleep services include, but are not limited to:
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- BIPAP (Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure)
- Supplemental Oxygen Therapy
- Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT)
- CPAP desensitization and patient education to assist with treatment compliance
- Sleep Study interpretation
- Sleep Stage scoring
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
Hours of service
- The Sleep Clinic is open Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Sleep Lab is open for sleep studies Monday through Friday: 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and major holidays: Closed
Cardiovascular Institute – Flagstaff (Sleep) 2000 S. Thompson St. Flagstaff, Arizona 86001 Phone: 928-226-6400 Fax: 928-226-6411
Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group – Sleep Cottonwood 1759 E. Villa Drive Ste. 313 Cottonwood, Arizona 86326 Phone: 928-639-5095 Fax: 928-639-6049