At Flagstaff Medical Center, our Special Care Nursery provides personalized care and treatment for premature and sick newborns, including:
- Rooms designed for privacy with reduced noise levels.
- Three family rooms to support family-centered care.
- Neonatal nurse practitioner on site, 24 hours a day.
- Daily family rounds.
- Expert care as your baby grows.
- Extensive parent education and support.
Giving your tiny bundle of joy a great start
When you and your family need extra support, we're ready to lend a helping hand. Our attentive Special Care Nursery team includes:
- A neonatologist.
- Neonatal nurse practitioners.
- A pediatric cardiologist.
- Specially trained nurses and patient care technicians.
- A perinatal social worker.
- Development specialists.