Torey Botti, MD
Dr. Botti joined Flagstaff Bone and Joint in 2006 and specializes in Sports and Injury Care. Dr. Botti is committed to helping his patients reach their individual goals during the treatment. Along with his personal commitment, Dr. Botti utilizes the latest in techniques and technological advances.
Dr. Botti is a proud sponsor of the Flagstaff Hitmen and Vertical Relief Climbing Center.
Check Dr. Bottis standing with the AZ Medical Board at www.azmd.gov.
- Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sub-specialty: Sports medicine, Joint arthroscopy, Joint replacement, Fracture care
- Special Procedures: Ligament reconstruction; Joint replacement; Minimally invasive surgery
- Undergraduate: Loyola University, Chicago, Illinois
- Medical School: Cornell University Medical College, New York, New York
- Internship/Residency: University of Chicago Department of General Surgery, Chicago, Illinois; University of Chicago Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Chicago, Illinois
- Fellowship: Oasis Sports Medicine Fellowship, San Diego, California
- Board Certification: Orthopaedic Surgery American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Personal Interests: Dr. Botti enjoys spending time with his family. He also enjoys activities such as: surfing, mountain biking, gardening, skiing and travelling.
|Medical Degree||Cornell University Medical College (New York)||MD|
|Internship||University of Chicago Bone and Joint Replacement Center (Illinois)||Orthopaedic Surgery|
|Senior/ Residency||University of Chicago Bone and Joint Replacement Center (Illinois)||Orthopaedic Surgery|
|Fellowship||Oasis Sports Medicine Clinic||Sports Medicine|
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopaedic Surgery
Some insurance plans require you to receive authorization from them before obtaining medical services. Please check with your insurance provider in order to receive the most complete benefits available from your coverage.
Physician information is provided as reference only. Please check with the physician office(s) directly to verify accuracy of the information provided.