I enjoy having patients recover and rehabilitate their injuries and return to normal function. I enjoy being involved with a patient, giving them information, and allowing for a choice in their care options.
Orthopaedic Trauma, Joint replacement, Arthroscopic surgery.
Dr Bonatus is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who joined Northern Arizona Orthopaedics in 1995. He was fellowship subspecialty trained in Orthopaedic Trauma and fracture care at UC Davis Medical Center.
Prior to moving to Flagstaff, Dr Bonatus served on the USS California, and a Chief of Orthopaedics at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton. He was instrumental in the development of Summit Center and serves in a number of leadership roles at FMC. Dr Bonatus has extensive experience in fracture care, arthroscopy joint replacement and adult reconstructive surgery.
- Trauma Fellowship U.C. Davis Medical Center, Davis, California
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency U.S. Naval Hospital, Oakland, California
- Doctorate of Medicine Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association
- Arizona State Trauma Association