John Ledington, MD
Its very important that my patients be involved decision makers regarding their treatment options. I treat my patients the same way Id like to be treatedwith respect and empathy.
Non-surgical orthopaedic management, Interventional pain management
Dr. Ledington is Board Certification certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and specializes in nonoperative treatment and interventional procedures for spinal pain. He has also involved himself with the American Academy of Pain Medicine, the American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine and the International Spinal Injection Society.
Dr. Ledington and his wife Deb enjoy the outdoors, biking and skiing with their two Labradors, Gus and Zoe, who often accompany them in the backcountry.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Medicine Internship Loma Linda University Medical
- Doctorate of Medicine Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- International Spinal Injection Society
Some insurance plans require you to receive authorization from them before obtaining medical services. Please check with your insurance provider in order to receive the most complete benefits available from your coverage.
Physician information is provided as reference only. Please check with the physician office(s) directly to verify accuracy of the information provided.