- A relationship with a primary care provider means you have a medical professional who understands your entire medical history.
- Your primary care provider can talk to you about general lifestyle factors affecting your overall health.
- Primary care providers order blood tests to screen for conditions like anemia, kidney or liver disease, diabetes and high cholesterol. At the right time, they order colonoscopies, mammograms and other screening tests.
- One study showed that primary care physicians were nearly two and a half times as likely as OB/GYNs to address problems including mental health issues, metabolic conditions and circulatory, respiratory, digestive and skin diseases during a preventive gynecologic visit. – The Washington Post
- Taking care of your own health means you can take better care of your family’s.
We offer primary care services in Flagstaff, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Sedona and the Village of Oak Creek.