Northern Arizona Healthcare wants to be a comprehensive community information resource for your healthcare needs.
If you have questions or concerns about a specific illness or diagnosis – or you’re simply looking for general wellness information – you may find the following links useful.
Please consult your physician before following any healthcare advice or recommendations you find on the Internet. Once you leave this website to view any of these links, Northern Arizona Healthcare is not liable for the content.
Your online resources
- AHRQ.gov - Research studies and data about the safety and quality of America's health care system.
- Cancer.org - Information about cancer research, treatment and support.
- CDC.gov - Resources about health, safety and security threats.
- Cochrane.org - A searchable list of research summaries in plain English so you can base treatment decisions on the most up-to-date and reliable evidence.
- LabTestsOnline.org - Information about lab tests including what they are used for, why and when to get tested and what the results mean.
- MedlinePlus.gov - Information about health conditions, lab tests, drugs and supplements, including a medical encyclopedia with images
- NIA.NIH.gov - Health resources for seniors from the National Institute on Aging.
- PubMed.gov - Citations of biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
- PubMed.gov - Clinical - A branch of PubMed that contains a narrower range of studies of higher quality.
- Scholar.Google.com - Citations and full text versions of medical literature.
- UpToDate.com - Information about health conditions and treatments.