Medical/Surgical Certification Review Course for Nurses
- Hold current RN License.
- Minimum of 2 full years, of Adult Med/ Surg clinical nursing experience.
- Accrued a minimum of 2,000 hours of clinical practice in Adult Med/Surg clinical setting as a staff nurse in the past 3 years.
- Test Taking Strategies
- Cardiovascular System & Shock
- Renal/GU System
- GI System
- Diabetes Care
- Endocrine System
- Neurologic System
- Fluid & Electrolytes
- Respiratory System
- Nursing Practice Roles
- System anatomy/physiology
- Selected pathophysiology
- Nursing assessment & care coordination
- Common laboratory & diagnostic tests
- Nursing interventions
- Patient education
- Case scenario practice & review
Dates and Times
- April 16 and April 23, 2020
- Oct. 15 and Oct. 22, 2020
At Flagstaff Medical Center, the courses will be held in the Northern Arizona Healthcare Training Center, located at the west end of Fort Valley Shopping Center, 1000 N. Humphreys, Suite 241-242.
To register online, please click the registration button on this page under "Event Details." NAH employees please visit the employee portal, NAHLink.com, and go to Education, Login to LMS.
To register by mail or fax, download the class brochure and complete the application form. The class brochure is available on this page under "Event Links and Documents."
Mail completed registration application to: Northern Arizona Healthcare Education Department 1200 North Beaver Street Flagstaff, AZ 86001.
You also may fax your registration to (928) 773-2430.
Refunds are available less a $40.00 administration fee. No refund is issued if cancellation occurs within five business days of the course.