Advanced Cardiac Life Support for the Obstetric Provider
- Describe the principles of resuscitation.
- Demonstrate the steps of resuscitation, including the use of a resuscitation bag and mask, chest compressions, and endotracheal intubation for the adult patient.
- Describe the appropriate use and dosage of resuscitative medications.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize normal and abnormal cardiac rhythms.
- Demonstrate primary and secondary ABDC surveys with modifications appropriate for pregnant and/or newly delivered patients based on physiologic changes of pregnancy.
Dates and Times
- Jan. 9 - Jan. 10, 2020
- May 21 - May 22, 2020
- Aug. 6 - Aug. 7, 2020
- Nov. 19 - Nov. 20, 2020
- March 19 - March 20, 2020
- Sept. 14 - Sept. 15, 2020
At Flagstaff Medical Center, the courses will be held in the Northern Arizona Healthcare Training Center, located at the west end of Fort Valley Shopping Center, 1000 N. Humphreys, Suite 241-242.
In Cottonwood, the courses will be held in the Education Center located in the Courtyard Plaza on the east side of the Verde Valley Medical Center, 269 S. Candy Lane.
Due to necessary class preparation, registration for this course will close 5 business days prior to the class date.
To register online, please click the appropriate registration button on this page under "Event Details."
To register by mail or fax, download the class brochure and complete the application form. The class brochure is available on this page under "Event Links and Documents."
Mail completed registration application to: Northern Arizona Healthcare Education Department 1200 North Beaver Street Flagstaff, AZ 86001.
You also may fax your registration to (928) 773-2430.
Refunds are available less a $75.00 administration fee. No refund is issued if cancellation occurs within five business days of the course.