Advanced Cardiac Life Support for Experienced Providers
- Mastery of ACLS Principles
- Proficiency in performing BLS
- Understanding of the ACLS Algorithms
- Rapid and accurate rhythm recognition and ACLS pharmacology
- Demonstrate proficiency in providing basic life support care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Recognize and manage respiratory arrest.
- Recognize and manage cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including immediate post-cardiac arrest care.
- Demonstrate effective communication as a leader or member of a resuscitation team and recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance.
- Apply the systematic approach to assessment, evaluation, and management of complete cardiovascular, respiratory, and other emergencies.
Dates and Times
- Feb. 10 and Feb. 17, 2020
- May 4 and May 11, 2020
- Oct. 21 and Oct. 28, 2020
At Flagstaff Medical Center, the courses will be held in the Northern Arizona Healthcare Training Center, located at the west end of Fort Valley Shopping Center, 1000 N. Humphreys, Suite 241-242.
Due to necessary class preparation, registration for this course will close 10 business days prior to the class date.
To register online, please click the registration button on this page under "Event Details." NAH employees please visit the employee portal, NAHLink.com, and go to Education, Login to LMS.
To register by mail or fax, download the class brochure and complete the application form. The class brochure is available on this page under "Event Links and Documents."
Mail completed registration application to: Northern Arizona Healthcare Education Department 1200 North Beaver Street Flagstaff, AZ 86001.
You also may fax your registration to (928) 773-2430.
Refunds are available less a $80.00 administration fee. No refund is issued if cancellation occurs within five business days of the course.