Advanced Cardiac Dysrhythmia Analysis
- Electrophysiology: action potential and arrhythmogenic mechanisms
- AV Blocks & Conduction defects
- Aberrant Ventricular Conduction
- Supraventricular vs Ventricular Rhythms
- Accessory Pathways & Re-entrant rhythms
- Antiarrhythmia Therapy
- Pacemaker Electrocardiography
- ECG Abnormalities of MI
- ECG Abnormalities in toxicities
- Unusual abnormal rhythms
Register early - class size is limited.
- A basic understanding of cardiac physiology.
- Previous Basic EKG course is highly recommended.
- Beneficial for anyone with an interest in understanding cardiac dysrhythmias.
Dates and Times
- March 29, 2021
- May 21, 2021
- August 9th, 2021
At Flagstaff Medical Center, the courses will be held in the Northern Arizona Healthcare Training Center, located at the west end of Fort Valley Shopping Center, 1000 N. Humphreys, Suite 241-242.
In Cottonwood, the courses will be held in the Education Center located in the Courtyard Plaza on the east side of the Verde Valley Medical Center, 269 S. Candy Lane.
To register online, please click the appropriate registration button on this page under "Event Details."
To register by mail or fax, download the class brochure and complete the application form. The class brochure is available on this page under "Event Links and Documents."
Mail completed registration application to: Northern Arizona Healthcare Education Department 1200 North Beaver Street Flagstaff, AZ 86001.
You also may fax your registration to (928) 773-2430.