In golf, there are multiple ways to swing a golf club, but only one efficient swing for each golfer. According to research by the Titleist Performance Institute, swing efficiency is dictated by the golfer’s body.
At EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine, we use a physical screen and 3D motion analysis to help golfers identify any physical limitations that may be preventing them from creating an efficient and powerful golf swing. With this information we help create a custom fitness program to eliminate swing inefficiencies, recover from pain and play golf better.
EntireCare’s golf specific interventions include:
- In depth physical screening with a Titleist Performance Institute certified fitness, junior, and medical professional.
- Swing efficiency evaluation with our K-Vest.
- Collaborating with your PGA teaching professional.
- Manual therapy interventions to restore joint mobility and muscle flexibility.
- Developing custom home/gym mobility and strengthening programs.
- Biofeedback training with K-Vest drills and exercises.