Our athletic trainers (ATs) are highly qualified, health care professionals who work with student-athletes in Northern Arizona high schools. As a part of our medical team, our athletic trainers evaluate and provide therapeutic intervention of injuries, promote wellness education, and give guidance to help our student-athletes return to sport quickly and safely.
Athletic training services offered
- Injury Evaluation and Rehabilitation
- Concussion Evaluation and Clearance
- Taping and Wrapping
- Wound Care
- Stretching and Strengthening Regimen
- Injury Prevention and Neuromuscular Training
- Nutrition Guidance
- Mental Health Guidance
- COVID-19 Return to Play Progression
Our care team
Our knowledgeable team is here to provide a full range of therapeutic care. Learn more about our athletic trainers.